- Ray’s cottages is open the Friday prior to the May long weekend to the Monday following the Thanksgiving weekend.
- During our high season in July and August one and two bedroom cottages are booked weekly (Friday – Friday or Saturday – Saturday depending on which cottage you choose). Studio layout cottages have a three night minimum.
- 50% of the reservation fee will be required on booking and the remaining 50% at check in.
- Reservations cancelled will lose the initial 50% put down at time of booking.
- The person who made the reservation must be present at check in and provide a valid credit card. This registered guest shall be responsible for damages to site, tent or cottage, property and any damages they or their guests cause to the campground. The credit card presented at check in will be charged if required.
- Cottage & Glamping Tent Check in 3 pm, Check out 11 am.
- Camping Check in 1 pm, Check out 11 am.
- All reservations must check in prior to 9 pm.
- Pets are permitted in all accommodations types to a limit of 2 per unit. Please disclose at time of booking that you will be bringing a pet. Cleaning fees are applicable ($50.00 per cottage, $25.00 per glamping tent).
- Parking for one vehicle is included per cottage or site. A pass can be purchased for extra vehicles. This vehicle will have to be parked off your site in group parking and is subject to a daily parking fee.
- We do have a boat launch but no docking facilities. Please indicate if you plan on bring a boat. The boat will have to be parked in group parking. Additional parking launch fees will apply.
Please fill in the form below to request your booking.